Sunday, December 14, 2014

Eliminate the UNNECESSARY!



Eliminate What Is NOT Necessary!

Out of a need to be needed, we (women) add tasks, people, hobbies, crafts, chores, work, and a bunch of other crap to our lives and then later are perplexed when we find ourselves overworked, stressed, and pulled in different directions.  But we do it to ourselves but hang in there!  There is hope because we can also help ourselves out of it by doing one little thing.



"Simplify Your Life and Eliminate What Isn't Necessary!"

Oh yessssss (felt deeply)  By eliminating what we do not really need to bring us true joy, we will make room for the things that truly make our lives great!  How freeing is that one action.

As yet another year is about to end, I cannot help but to think how do I make room for the things that will make MY 2015 great?

First, I will review the things that make my heart sing and soar.  I will give major consideration to what is that I do that I just lose myself in for hours doing "IT" because it gives me joy.  I will

Then, I will look at the things that I signed up for or committed to that just are not really working for me and my kids.  What wasted my time, my money, my efforts, my strength?  I will need to figure why are they not working for me.  Can it be fixed?  Is my heart truly in it?  Or is it just a waste of time and I need to ... LET IT GO!?!?  And being honest with myself about letting it go is not as easy as it sounds!  I tend to want to fix it ALL!!  So for this one, I will need help of the Greater Being Himself.  But it is do-able because I know that God does not want me waste his precious gift of time.

I am excited about 2015 because I will start doing more of what gives me joy and less of what is not necessary!  What will you do less of to make room for more of?

No comments:

Post a Comment