Thursday, March 26, 2015

So Many Great Things Coming!

So Many Great Things Coming!

Make sure to stay in the KNOW about all that is happening with systematicYOU.
Here are some teasers ... because I am just too excited to not SHARE!

1

Adding a new service to systematicYOU ... Client Focused Organizing!  It's not just about organizing the entrepreneur but also organizing their work space for maximum focus and productivity so they can focus on the things that turn into some cha ching!


2


Sponsoring the Holistic Chamber April Event!  Get your ticket HERE!

3

Being interviewed by Mom Talk Radio in April ... {whaaat?!}  Yup!  My New Yorican accent in full blast for y'all to listen to!



4

Next Accountability Tribe starts May 2nd!  Space is super limited and coveted.  Make sure to reserve your seat!


5

Hosting an amazing, get ready to ROCK your business summit that will bring leading experts to you from around the country.  Save your seat here!


3 comments:

  1. Proud of you sis and happy to be part of your tribe! Hugs and love to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis! My TRIBE inspires me to keep it at. It is my passion to help women entrepreneurs stay focused and organized so that they can achieve greater levels of success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sis! My TRIBE inspires me to keep it at. It is my passion to help women entrepreneurs stay focused and organized so that they can achieve greater levels of success.

    ReplyDelete