Saturday, June 6, 2015

Interview with Lori Withrow

Beauty Beyond Lashes ~ Younique

Lori is a sweet soul and the hardest worker in the room.  With all she has going on, she found the time to complete this interview.  She truly inspires me as a mom of FOUR (with 4-year-old twins y’all!!), a Younique lash lady, wife, and so much more.  So if you don’t think YOU don’t have time then read on and let her inspire you too!
           

  
 

Let’s get to know a little about Lori’s business!

What is the name of your business?
Beauty Beyond Lashes ~ Younique
Her name has true significance.  Younique is known for their mascara but she wants everyone to know that her beauty products go beyond mascara.  It relates to the woman herself!

What product and/or service do you provide?
Our mission is to uplift, empower, validate, and ultimately build self-esteem in women around the world through high-quality products that encourage both inner and outer beauty and spiritual enlightenment while also providing opportunities for personal growth and financial reward.

When did your business start?
April 1st 2014

Where is your business located?
Based out of Weston, FL and the World Wide Web.

What territory does your business serve?
The United States, including Puerto Rico, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, UK and soon to be serving both Germany and Mexico.

Who does your business serve?
Anyone who seeks our mission, looking for high quality naturally based skin care and makeup products for every day or a special occasion. Also anyone looking for financial reward. I personally cater towards busy moms just like me!

What need does your product or service fulfill for your customers?
Our skin care and makeup fulfills the need to feel beautiful, to uplift and ultimately build self-esteem. Whether it's clearer skin, diminishing the apparent signs of aging, or enhancing their eyes with our most popular product, 3D fiber lash mascara. Our business opportunity has the ability to fulfill their financial need.

What DIY tip about your product or service can you share with MY TRIBE?
To give your eyes that pop, making them look more open and awake use white liner on your bottom eye lid water line and add 3D mascara of course.

Let’s get to know a little about Lori herself!

Who is in your support system?
I would say my husband, my mom and my oldest daughter and you!
Aaaaw!  The you in this sentence is your interviewer – Tabby Quintana.

How did you get bitten by the entrepreneurial bug?
I got bit when facing the idea of having to go back to work outside of our home and having to put my 3 kids in daycare. I wanted to stay home with them and be able to generate an income with my own hours as my own boss.

What is your biggest success up until now?
My biggest success thus far is my growing team of amazing ladies!

What has been your biggest challenge?
My biggest struggle is time management. I feel like I always have some obstacle or sudden interruption that takes me off course. Don't get me wrong I love being at home but no one seems to understand that I am trying to work.
A true challenge for those working from home.

Any funny stories you want to share so other ladies don't feel like it only happens to them?
It is advice and a funny story in one. Always wear matching socks and bring comfortable shoes when having to stand at an event or work for a long period of time. Because when you just can't take the high heeled boots anymore and you must take your shoes off, unmatched multi colored socks can be a little embarrassing to walk around in.
Hahaha!  Matching socks.

If money was no object, what would you do all day?
Most days you could find me in and around the pool with my family! Probably travel to every awesome water park and pool in the world. Or boating. We are a water family!

If you could be a superhero, what power would you possess?
The ability to duplicate myself but at the end of the day have all the experiences and feelings in my main self. Wait is that actually 2 super powers? LOL

What about being an entrepreneur do you love?
The ability to be my own boss!

What is your why?
My Why is my team! They keep me going every day. Those winters you have once in a while in your business, those are the times I look at my team and say I must keep going as their leader.

What value does your business bring to your life?
Fulfilling my need of helping others and giving of myself.

Let Lori share with us some of her tips!

How do you track your appointments & to-do's?
In mom artsy fartsy Erin Condren planner
And Erin Condren is about to launch their new planners too!

What is your favorite gadget or app that others entrepreneurs might want to check out?
I create a lot of picture collages for by business and my favorite go to app for that is A Beautiful Mess. Super easy and quick to use.

What social media forum has been most successful for your business?
Facebook it can be a blessing and a curse.

What is your best time management tip?
I don't have one, haha, this is an area I need work on.
And that is where systematicYOU come in … like the plug?  LOL

What are the biggest time wasters we entrepreneurs get caught up in?
Social media and interruptions.

How do you continue to meet new clients?
Just going out and talking to people.

Any tips you'd like to share about networking?
Build relationships

Anymore tips from out femmepreneur?
The key to success is in the follow up, follow up with everyone you meet!
The {magic} sauce!

Lori is sharing with us a special offer!

Is this an exclusive special offer just for MY TRIBE?
Yes we have what is called a kudos ever month.
Contact Lori for the details of this month’s kudos.

How can MY TRIBE get your deal?
Either by connecting on FB or via email at youniquewithlori.com

If you need to reach out to Lori here is her contact info!

Lori Withrow

Beauty Beyond Lashes ~ Younique
Website: beautybeyondlashes.com
Email: youniquewithlori@comcast.net
Phone/Text: 561-354-8556
Instagram: @beautybeyondlashes


I really do hope you enjoyed this interview and the amazing insight that this {lovely} woman entrepreneur has brought to you.  I love to see that we are not alone in our experiences, fears, hopes and dreams!
Tune in for next week’s blog where we will chat with none other than ME!

Happy Time Management (a.k.a YOU management)
Tabby


No comments:

Post a Comment