Saturday, April 18, 2015

My interview with Mom Talk Radio

systematicYOU was interviewed on Mom Talk Radio

#snoopydance


I had the absolute pleasure of being interviewed for Mom Talk Radio earlier in April.  Talk about being nervous!  But it was so much fun doing it scared and my interviewer Marion, in for Maria T. Bailey, did such an amazing job leading me through the interview that after it was just easy peasy.  

Just so you know, I did this interview on my cell phone while sitting at the parking lot of that tropical Pollo place during my lunch hour.  Yup!  I managed to get this one in!

So thank you Mom Talk Radio for this great opportunity and learning experience.

You can listen to the full interview on the Mom Talk Radio website.  Fast-forward to 12:30 to listen to my segment.  #snoopydance with me y'all


No comments:

Post a Comment